Saturday, June 13, 2009

A present to myself - A Brother Innov-is 80 Project Runway Limited Edition

I received a cash award at work and decided to splurge and spend it on something I've wanted for a long time - a good sewing machine. I had in mind a Bernina, but when I went sewing machine shopping, I saw an enlightening demonstration of this machine. Who would've ever known that Brother had a high end line of machines? Kind of like a Lexus - Toyota relationship.

I was inspired to buy this because I want to make Crazy Shortcut Quilts. Maybe someday I'll surprise someone and actually have something to show for my lofty goals.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

How funny - I recieved a cash award at work this Spring and decided to treat myself to the exact same thing! How is your machine working out for you? I'm in love with mine! - Kathryn

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...